It is time to help rescue Angelina, Elizabeth's best friend, and ensure her the wonderful life and family that she deserves!

The Clark family has met their fundraising goals for their adoption for Elizabeth, and now are working very hard to try and rescue Elizabeth's best friend Angelina! When Nina, Elizabeth's mom, told me she would be working to save Angelina, how on earth could I not jump on board??

Monday, January 24, 2011

Eat Out for Elizabeth at Junior's Grill and Ice House Saturday, February 19

Eat Out for Elizabeth
at Juniors Grill and Ice House in Round Rock, Texas.

Please join us at Juniors on our final day of the fundraiser/giveaway, Saturday, February 19. Any meal, any time, all day and
50% of ALL checks on this day will be donated toward Elizabeth's grant fund!!! Thank you Juniors Grill and Ice House!

I will be there from 11:00 AM until the random.org drawing is completed.  The drawing will begin around 12 noon.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are doing this Elissa! I got to make my first contribution towards a child with DS finding a forever home. I am so delighted to be part of Elizabeth's story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liss,

    It's a wonderful thing that you are doing for Elizabeth. Let's get her to her new family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth and her new family waiting for her are so lucky to have you in their corner, Elissa! Let's get her home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FB'd and am now a blog follower! So excited that Elizabeth is coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted on my personal site
    For a great cause

    ReplyDelete