It is time to help rescue Angelina, Elizabeth's best friend, and ensure her the wonderful life and family that she deserves!

The Clark family has met their fundraising goals for their adoption for Elizabeth, and now are working very hard to try and rescue Elizabeth's best friend Angelina! When Nina, Elizabeth's mom, told me she would be working to save Angelina, how on earth could I not jump on board??

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The WINNERS!!!!

Winner of the iPad is....Amy Heiss

Winner of the Nook reader is...Patti Rice

Winner of the Sarah Briggs earrings is...Scott

Winner of the $50 Home Depot gift card...Andrea Hall Brown

Winner of the $50 ScissorHappy.com gift card is...Carrie Murray

Winner of the $25 LittleLoveBugz.com gift card is...Sara Clyborne!

Winner of the Little Lassos are: Wendy Bergerson, Liz Handlin, Lauren Shingleton, Layne Russell, Elizabeth Monroe and Christi Harrison

Winner of the Bree's Bows and Cuties Bow Hanger is Kara

Winner of the Cashmere socks is Martta Howard

CONGRATS EVERYONE! Please contact me with your information so that I can get your prizes mailed to you!!!!

The initial drawing had a few repeats, so I did the simple redraw on random.org until I got new winners.

4 comments:

  1. Yippeeee!! Going to bless my husband for his birthday!:) SO happy for Elizabeth's family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So excited!! Thanks so much.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your email address to contact you? I can't find it on this site...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Savingelizabeth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete